Shift Reports from Huntsville Police Depoartment – Updated 2-4-15
1-27-15 (Marshal Shift)
- Darren Johnson (DOB: 07-09-1969) was arrested for two Municipal warrants
- Tyler Youngblood (DOB: 07-15-1991) was arrested for two Municipal warrants
1-18-15 (Marshal Shift)
- David Jackson (DOB: 09-04-1991) was arrested for two Municipal warrants
1-30-15 (Day Shift)
- 2200 blk of Bobby K Marks Dr – Boyfriend and girlfriend were involved in a verbal altercation.
- 5000 blk of Sam Houston Avenue – Unknown vehicle struck another and fled the scene without providing information.
- FM 2821 @ Quality Blvd – Two vehicle crash with no injuries.
- Sam Houston Avenue @ 13th Street – Two vehicle crash with no injuries.
- Rodolfo Venegas H/M 8/10/90 was arrested for Driving While Intoxicated (MB).
- Daniel Crowson W/M 6/12/90 was arrested for Public Intoxication.
1-30-15 (Night Shift)
- 2200 blk of Crosstimbers – Unknown suspect took property from victim.
- 2400 blk of Avenue S – Married couple were involved in a verbal dispute.
- 2400 blk of Avenue S – Mother and son were involved in a verbal dispute.
- 2000 blk of Sam Houston Avenue – Unknown suspect struck parked vehicle and fled scene.
- Kelvin Reeves (BM 040271) and Rosalyn Walker (BF 111881) were arrested for public intoxication.
- Vincent Johnson (BM 082467) was arrested for an outstanding municipal warrant.
- Keith Singleton (BM 022177) was arrested for outstanding municipal warrants.
- Keynnon Medlock (BM 031375) was arrested for public intoxication.
- Xavier Denzel Lewis Piper (BM 110794) was cited for driving under influence alcohol-minor.
- Xavier Denzel Lewis Piper (BM 110794) and Tory Khalil Mason (BM 021895) were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia MC.
1-31-15 (Day Shift)
- Bearkat & Sam – 2 cars no injuries
- 100 blk of I-45S – 2 cars no injuries, one fled scene
- 7100 blk of I-45S – Stolen vehicle recovered in Conroe.
1-31-15 (Night Shift)
- 200 blk of I-45S – Unknown suspect used force during the commission of a theft.
- 600 blk of 8th Street – Known suspect caused bodily injury to another
- Marquis Brown, B/M, DOB 1/16/1991, was arrested on a probation violation warrant
- Cody Walsh, W/M, DOB 4/18/1993, was arrested for public intoxication
- Kathy Pitcock, W/F, 8/16/1963 was arrested for DWI(MB) and 6 counts of Poss of CS PG3
2-1-15 (Day Shift)
- FM 2821 @ MLK – Minor Accident; 1 car no injuries
- 400 blk of 13th Street – Possible known suspect entered residence with intent to commit other felony.
- Sam Houston Ave @ 19th Street – Minor Accident; 3 cars no injuries
- Lanesha Sims, 7-13-90, was arrested for Assault Fam Violence.
- Yolanda Parker,9-30-69, was arrested on Municipal Court Warrants.
- Austen Smith, 3-21-95, was arrested for theft.
2-1-15 (Night Shift)
- 2600 blk of Milam – Unknown suspect took property without consent
- 700 blk of Cline Street – Married couple engaged in a verbal altercation
- Macey Allee, W/F, DOB 10/3/1991, was cited for theft and released
- Jose Baez, W/M, DOB 4/28/1989 was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and no DL
2-2-15 (SRO Shift)
- 500 blk of FM 2821 -Assist Other Agency
- 500 blk FM 2821 – Other Criminal being investigated.
2-2-15 (Day Shift)
- SH 30 @ I-45 – 2 vehicles no injuries.
- 100 blk of Essex Blvd – Known suspect damaged property.
- 2500 blk of Pine Shadows – Unknown suspect damaged victim’s property.
- 11th Street – Known suspect possibly made indecent contact with a child.
- Timothy Connell 8/3/69 was arrested on a bond forfeiture warrant for evading.
- Dannie Haywood 4/9/58 was arrested for traffic violations and poss of drug para.
- Isiah Wimberly 1/4/94 was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of drug para.
- Migueal Loyola Alamilla 9/26/84 was arrested on a probation violation warrant.
2-2-15 (Night Shift)
- 800 blk of I-45 – Unknown suspect(s) took several wheels off of numerous trailers without the owner’s consent.
- 900 blk of University – A dating couple engaged in a heated vebal altercation.
- 500 blk of I-45N – Unknown suspect pumped gas into a vehicle and fled the scene without paying for the gas.
- 1100 blk of Avenue I – Two vehicle crash. No injuries. One of the units fled the scene without providing any information.
2-3-15 (Day Shift)
- 1300 blk of Nottingham – UNKNOWN SUSPECT TOOK PROPERTY W/O CONSENT
- 11th Street @ Avenue J – 2 VEHICLES, NO INJURIES, ONE FLED SCENE
- 600 blk of Bowers Blvd – SUPPLMENT FOR SHSU PD
- Montgomery Rd @ I-45 – GANN,ELIZABETH MARIE, W/F, DOB: 1/16/82, ISSUED CITATION FOR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- Martin Luther King Jr Dr – KNOWN SUSPECT ASSAULTED VICTIM CAUSING MINOR INJURY
- 200 blk FM 2821 – UNKNOWN SUSPECT CASHED A FORGED CHECK
- 100 blk of I-45S – UNKNOWN SUSPECT USED GIFT CARD W/O CONSENT
- 2200 blk of Sam Houston Avenue – TWO VEHICLES, NO INJURIES
- 1400 blk of Brazos Drive – UNKNOWN SUSPECT(S) USED BANK ACCOUNT W/O CONSENT
- 2800 blk of Lake Road – KNOWN SUSPECT ASSAULTED VICTIM CAUSING MINOR INJURY
- 2800 blk of Lake Road – TWO VEHICLES, NO INJURIES, ONE FLED SCENE
- Sam Houston Ave @ 16th Street – TWO VEHICLES, NO INJURIES
2-2-15 – (Night Shift)
- Pine Shadows Drive @ SH 75 – Major Accident; Three vehicles; one transported to HMH
- 2300 blk of Ave P – A known female was transported to PETC for an EMH evaluation
- Samuel Thomas B/M DOB 2/15/86 was arrested for Assault F/V