Shift reports from the Huntsville Police Department for April 26, 2016 to April 28, 2016
04-26-16 SRO Shift
- 500 blk FM 2821 – A juvenile we detained for assaulting a public servant, (teacher) and released by Juvenile Services.
04-26-16 Day Shift
- 100 blk I-45 S – KNOWN SUSPECT FAILED TO PAY AS PER THEIR WRITTEN AGREEMENT
- 2400 blk Montgomery Road – FOUND DOCUMENTS MAILED TO OFFICE
- 2000 blk Greenbriar Drive – UNKNOWN SUSPECT TOOK PROPERTY W/O CONSENT
- I-45 N @ Montgomery Road – UNKNOWN SUSPECT TOOK PROPERTY W/O CONSENT
- 800 blk Overbrook Drive – UNKNOWN SUSPECT TOOK PROPERTY W/O CONSENT
- FM 2821 E @ State Hwy 19 – TWO VEHICLES, ONE POSSIBLE INJURY
- 200 blk I-45 S – UNKNOWN SUSPECT TOOK PROPERTY W/O CONSENT
- Avenue C @ 9th Street – TWO VEHICLES, NO INJURY
- 800 blk University Avenue – DATING COUPLE WERE INVOLVED IN VERBAL ALTERCATION
- 600 blk FM 2821 W – SARGENT, CHRISTOPHER ALEXANDER, DOB: 2/21/82, RACE: B SEX: M, ARRESTED ON OUTSTANDING WARRANTS
04-26-16 Night Shift
- 1600 blk Persimmon Drive – Unknown suspect took property without consent
- 2800 blk Lake Road – Married couple had an argument
- 100 blk Avenue D – Married couple had an argument
- 2500 blk Lake Road – Dating couple had an argument
- 600 blk 6th Street – Known suspect displayed a knife during an assault
- 2500 blk Lake Road – A city vehicle backed into a shrub causing minor damage
- 1200 blk 13th Street – A known subject was detained for an EMH then later released per PETC
- Avenue M @ 12th Street – Mitchell McCormick W/M DOB 10/20/93 was arrested for PI
04-27-16 SRO Shift
- 500 blk FM 2821 – A known suspect struck a vehicle and fled the scene. Suspect found and cited.
04-27-16 Day Shift
- 3400 blk Montgomery Road – KNOWN SUSPECT ASSAULTED VICTIM, CAUSING MINOR INJURY
- 400 blk Moffett Springs Road – TWO VEHICLES, NO INJURIES
- 5000 blk Sam Houston Avenue – UNKNOWN SUSPECT(S) ENTERED VEHICLE AND TOOK PROPERTY W/O CONSENT
- 1000 blk Thomason Street – KNOWN SUSPECT USED VICTIMS IDENTITY
- Lake Road @ I-45 S – TWO VEHICLES, NO INJURIES
- 1200 blk Josey Street – DATING COUPLE WERE INVOVLED IN AN ASSAULT CAUSING MINOR INJURIES.
- 1300 blk State Hwy 75 N – KNOWN SUSPECT DAMAGED PROPERTY W/O CONSENT
- 200 blk I-45 S – TERRY, TIMOTHY CHARLES, B/M, DOB 8/17/79 ARRESTED ON OUTSTANDING OUT OF COUNTY WARRANT
- 2600 blk 11th Street – OSTERHAUS, KILEY D., W/F, DOB 11/17/88 ARRESTED ON OUTSTANDING WARRANT
- 100 blk I-45 S – CRAFT, JOSHUA LEE, W/M, DOB 2/1/86 ARRESTED FOR THEFT, RESISTING AND PI
04-27-16 Night Shift
- 100 blk I-45 S – Two vehicles no injuries
- 400 blk 13th Street – Known suspect assaulted the victim
- 500 blk Bowers Blvd – Two roommates had an argument
- 700 blk Sabrina Lane – Dating couple had an argument
- 500 blk I-45 S – Known subject overdosed on medication
- 100 blk I-45 S – Adeleke Kasali B/M DOB 7/3/95 was arrested for municipal warrants
- 1600 blk Sycamore Avenue – Keiaira Johnson B/F DOB 9/8/94 was arrested for municipal warrants
- 11th Street @ Avenue I – Taylor Cloud W/F DOB 10/22/89 was arrested on Harris County and Cleveland PD felony warrants
04-28-16 SRO Shift
- 100 blk Martin Luther King Jr Drive – A known suspect touched a child inappropriately.
- 500 blk FM 2821 – Counterfeit money was discovered.
04-28-16 Day Shift
- 1200 blk Avenue M – Unknown suspect entered storage building and took property.
- FM 2821 @ State Hwy 19 – 2 vehicles no injuries.
- Cherry Hills @ Augusta – A verbal dispute was reported.
- 2700 blk 11th Street – 2 vehicles 1 transported to HMH.
- 700 blk Vicki Drive – Possibly known suspect took property without consent.
- 2300 blk Avenue S – Unknown suepct entered victim vehicle and took property withuot consent.
- 1400 blk 20th Street – Elizabeth Walker 7/11/91 was arrested for agg assault w deadly weapon.
- 1000 blk 12th Street – Joe Faulkner 1/26/70 was arrested for public intoxication.
- 1700 blk 11th Street – Katie Bearden 4/1/86 was arrested on municipal warrants.
- 100 blk Essex Blvd – Charles Huffman 1/5/61 was arrested for public intoxication.
- 100 blk I-45 S – Briana Johnson 11/13/96 and Tamecia Collins 9/20/96 were issued citations for theft.
04-28-16 Night Shift
- 6000 blk State Hwy 75 S – Two vehicles, no injuries
- Unknown – A report in reference to child pornography possession was taken
- 1200 blk 11th Street – Tammy Dempsy, W/F, DOB 8/31/1963, was arrested for Public Intoxication
- 600 blk FM 2821 W – Derrick Thomas, B/M, DOB 5/3/1983, was arrested on a PD warrant
- 2500 blk Sam Houston Avenue – Kenneth Maxwell, W/M, DOB 2/23/1989, was arrested for DWI (MB)
- 1500 blk 11th Street – Eduardo Espinal, W/M, DOB 2/15/1994, was arrested for Public Intoxication
- 1500 blk 11th Street – Gregory Shaw, W/M, DOB 5/3/1983, was arrested for Public Intoxication
- 3000 blk State Hwy 30 W – Montreal Milton, B/M, DOB 4/29/1984, was arrested for municipal court warrants