Shift reports from the Huntsville Police Department for April 26, 2015
- 5000 blk of Sam Houston Avenue – Unknown suspect damaged victim’s property.
- St Hwy 75 @ Southwood Drive – 2 vehicles 3 transported to HMH.
- 5000 blk of Sam Houston Ave – 2 vehicles 1 fled the scene.
- Howard Drive – Unknown suspect entered victim’s residence and took property.
- 1500 blk of Dogwood – Unknown suspect took property without consent.
- 2200 blk of Bobby K Marks Dr – Known suspect is possibly injuring a child. CPS notified. Report taken under case # 15012745.
- 1000 blk of 12th Street – Unknown suspect(s) caused damage to property
- 400 blk of St Hwy 30 E – Known suspect caused damage to property without consent
- 300 blk of Martin Luther King Dr – Known suspect caused bodily injury to another
- 2600 blk of El Toro – Dating couple engaged in a verbal altercation.
- 1100 blk of MLK – Robin Price, W/F, DOB 5/21/1996, was arrested for public intoxication
- 2600 blk of 11th Street – Jasmine McCovery, B/F, DOB 10/10/1991, was arrested for assault
- 1200 blk of MLK – Janssen Batiste, B/M, 1/11/1972, was arrested for UUMV. Vehicle stolen out of Harris County