Shift Reports from the Huntsville Police Department for March 7, 2015
- 1500 blk of Windwood – UNKNOWN SUSPECT BROKE OUT WINDOW AND ENTERED RESIDENCE W/O CONSENT
- 200 blk of I-45 S – KNOWN SUSPECT TOUCHED VICTIM WHICH OFFENDED HIM
- 100 blk of I-45 S – TWO VEHICLES, ONE FLED SCENE
- 100 blk of I-45 S – UNKNOWN SUSPECT USED VICTIM’S IDENTITY
- SEGURA, MARK, ANTHONY, WH/M, DOB 3/17/93 ARRESTED FOR OUT OF COUNTY WARRANT
- WRIGHT, JOSHUA GLEN, W/M, DOB 2/6/86 ARRESTED ON OUTSTANDING OUT OF COUNTY WARRANT
- 2500 blk of Lake Road – Dating couple were involved in a verbal dispute.
- 200 blk of Brunch Avenue – Possibly known suspects took a firearm from victim without consent.
- Merchant Street @ Mary Avenue – A bicycle was found discarded in the street.
- 600 blk of S H 30 E – Two sisters were involved in a verbal dispute.
- Dustie Swanson (WF 050794) was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Samuel Elton Odom (WM 040793) was arrested for public intoxication.
- Justin Collier Cameron (WM 123193) was arrested for driving whileintoxicated MB.
- Philip Greenwood (WM 070987) and Robert Cameron (WM 090192) were arrested for public intoxication.