Shift Reports from the Huntsville Police Department for February 28, 2015
- 2400 blk of Lake Road – Unknown suspect took property without consent.
- 1600 blk of West Lake Shore Drive – Possible known suspect took property without consent.
- 1200 blk of Josey Street – 2 cars, one possible injury
- 2800 blk of Lake Road – Unknown suspect damaged property.
- 2100 blk of Sycamore – A suspicious Incident was reported.
- Joseph Orrantia, 11-6-81, was arrested on a Cruelty to Animals warrant .
- 100 blk of I-45S – Known suspect(s) took property without remitting payment
- 3000 blk of St Hwy 30 – Two vehicles, no injuries
- Sycamore Ave @ Bowers Blvd: Two vehicles, one fled scene
- Mack Davidson, B/M, DOB 4/11/1964, was arrested for assault
- Daniel Stokes, W/M, DOB 2/21/1984, was arrested for Poss C/S PG1(SJF)
- Deja Dill, B/F, DOB 4/9/1996, was cited for DUI and released
- Jonathan De La Cruz, W/M, 4/30/1997, was arrested for public intoxication
- Rosalba Castellon, W/F, DOB 10/4/1993, was arrested for public Intoxication
- John Crespy, W/M, DOB 8/11/1995, was arrested for DUI