Shift Reports from Huntsville Police Department for February 17, 2015
- 900 blk of Trinity Cutoff – Unknown suspect used victim’s identifying information without consent.
- 700 blk of Thomason Street – One vehicle struck a residence with one injury.
- 1000 block of 8th Street – Unknown suspect vehicle struck another and fled without providing information.
- Christopher Oaks B/M 6/17/92 was arrested for Forgery (F3), Poss. Of Marijauna (MB) and Poss. Of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Nayjeah Pridgen B/F 7/9/96 was arrested for Poss. Of Marijuana (MB).
- Concepcion Moreno H/M 1/30/97 was issued a citation for Theft.
- S H 19 @ Jim White Road – The mirror of a truck struck a bus. No injuries.
- 500 blk of FM 2821 – A juvenile was taken into custody on a Directive to Apprehend.
- 600 blk of 11th Street – Two vehicles no injuries one driver fled the scene but was later located
- 11th Street @ I-45S – Two vehicles no injuries
- 1300 blk of Avenue C – Ex married couple had an argument
- Montgomery Road @ Elks Drive – Four vehicles no injuries
- Lapeno Brown DOB 6/15/80 was arrested for POM
- Terron Gambrell B/M DOB 7/31/83 was arrested for PI
- Francis Larios was cited for DUI