Shift Reports from the Huntsville Police Department for December 29, 2015 to January 4, 2015.
12-29-15 Day Shift
- Trinity Cut Off @ State Hwy 19 – One vehicle, no injuries
- 1600 blk Avenue R – Known subject was voluntarily transported for mental health evaluation
- 300 blk 16th Street – Unknown suspect entered a building and took property without consent
- Trinity Cut of @ State Hwy 19 – Known juvenile was cited for DUI and released
- 800 blk Birmingham – Known juvenile was taken into custody on a directive to apprehend issued out of Walker County
12-29-15 Night Shift
- 1000 blk Martin Luther King Jr Drive – Jamie Mitchell 6/16/83 and Lloyd Archie 12/12/60 were arrested on municipal warrants.
- 16th Street @ Sam Houston Avenue – David Rodriguez 11/27/89 was arrested for public intoxication.
- 1500 blk 11th Street – Kyle Dykeman 3/10/96 was arrested for public intoxication.
- 1500 blk 11th Street – Jaquin Reyes 5/15/93 was arrested for public intoxication.
12-30-15 Day Shift
- 3300 blk Powell Road – Known juvenile was reported as a runaway and then entered into TCIC/NCIC
- 1800 blk Camellia Drive – Unknown suspect took property without consent
- 3000 blk Sam Houston Avenue – Unknown suspect took a vehicle without consent
- 1600 blk Normal Park Drive – Known suspect caused bodily injury to a family member
- 1100 blk Avenue N – Known suspect took a vehicle without consent
- 2500 blk Lake Road – Two vehicles, one fled scene
12-30-15 Night Shift
- Montgomery Road @ Veterans Blvd – 2 vehicles no injuries.
- 1500 blk 11th Street – Michael Kowis 6/2/89 was arrested for public intoxication.
12-31-15 Day Shift
- 2400 blk Sycamore Avenue – Possibe known suspect entered a residence and took property without consent
- 100 blk Essex Blvd – A known subject was found deceased
- 300 blk Sowell Drive – Ex husband and wife had an argument
- 1200 blk 11th Street – Possible known suspect injured a dog
- 2500 blk Pine Shadows Drive – Unknown suspect entered a residence and took property without consent
- 1000 blk 21st Street – Unknown suspect entered a residence and took property without consent
12-31-15 Night Shift
- 500 blk 2nd Street – Husband and wife were involved in a verbal altercation.
- 2500 blk Sam Houston Avenue – Two vehicle crash with no injuries.
- 2200 blk Bobby K Marks Drive – Known suspect assaulted the victim family violence.
- 3000 blk State Hwy 30 W – Two vehicle crash with no injuries.
- 100 blk I-45 S – Ames Slovacek W/M 5/15/86 was arrested for an out of county warrant.
- 1500 blk 11th Street – Phoneix Williams W/F 7/1/93, Ashely Stubbs W/F 8/2/90 and David Travis W/M 4/16/90 were arrested for Poss. CS PG 1 (F3).
- 1500 blk 11th Street – Esteban Garcia H/M 7/8/92 was arrested for Public Intoxication.
- 1300 blk 11th Street – Cristian De La Fuente H/M 2/12/82 was arrested for DWI 2nd (MA).
1-1-16 Day Shift
- No Reports Taken
1-1-16 Night Shift
- 500 blk Avenue J – Known suspect displayed a weapon in a deadly manner.
- 700 blk Vicki Drive – Mother and son were involved in a verbal altercation.
- 3600 blk Poppy Lane – Debra Reddin W/F 8/2/58 was arrested for Assault Family Violence (MA).
- Avenue M @ Mesquite Road – Tiarra Granville B/F 12/23/91 was arrested for municipal warrants.
- Bowers Blvd @ Sycamore Avenue – Kirk Stuckey W/M 2/7/96 was arrested for municipal warrants.
- Avenue I @ Bearkat Blvd – Charya Dottin B/M 11/28/73 was arrested for Man/Del CS PG 1 (F1), Poss of Marijuana (SJF), Fail to ID/Fugitive (MA) and Poss of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Avenue I @ Bearkat Blvd – Charya Dottin B/M 11/28/73 was arrested for a parole warrant.
- 2000 blk Sam Houston Avenue – John Griffith W/M 12/3/77 was arrested for Poss CS PG 2 (F3) and Public Intoxication.
1-2-16 Day Shift
- 1500 blk Dogwood Drive – Family members engaged in a verbal altercation
- 2300 Gainous Drive – James Jones, B/M, DOB 9/13/1993, was arrested for municipal court warrants
- 600 blk FM 2821 W – Treveon Williams, B/M, DOB 6/14/1996, was arrested on two Louisiana warrants for Attempted Murder (F1)
1-2-16 Night Shift
- 1100 blk 8th Street – A verbal dispute was reported.
- 200 blk 16th Street – A verbal dispute was reported.
- 3000 blk Manor Lane – Jermil Allen 3/7/84 and Jarvis Merchant 8/28/84 were arrested for public intoxication.
1-3-16 Day Shift
- 100 blk Heatonville Drive – Known subject caused bodily injury to a family member
- 100 blk Sara Lane – Family members engaged in a verbal altercation
- 1000 blk Martin Luther King Drive – Shedrick Jenkins,B/M, was arrested for municipal court warrants
1-3-16 Night Shift
- 2300 blk Lake Road – Known subject was taken into custody for a mental health evaluation.
- 100 blk I-45 – Garrett Ferguson 8/28/97 was issued a citation for theft.