Shift Reports from the Huntsville Police Department for March 14-15, 2015
March 14th Day Shift:
- 2700 blk of Pine Shadows Drive – Unknown suspect damaged victim’s property.
- 600 blk of Hickory Drive – 2 vehicles 1 fled the scene.
- US Hwy 190 @ St Hwy 19 – 2 vehicles no injuries.
- 200 blk of I-45 S – Unknown suspect displayed deadly weapon while committing theft.
- Kelsey Albert 8/25/91 was arrested on municipal warrants.
- Joshua Craft 1/1/86 was arrested on municipal warrants.
March 14th Night Shift:
- 2400 blk of Montgomery Road – Unknown suspect entered a residence without consent and took property
- Kristie Edwards, W/F, DOB 10/27/1970, was cited for theft and released
- Todd Johnson, W/M, DOB 4/4/1973, was arrested for a traffic offense
- Paul Walker, W/M, DOB 10/1/1964, was arrested for public intoxication
- Sharonica Thomas, B/F, DOB 5/18/1994, was cited for DUI and released
March 15th Day Shift:
- 3000 blk of Sam Houston Ave – Known suspect assaulted victim.
- 600 blk of 6th Street – Narcotics were found and secured at the PD.
- 400 blk of Kay Terrace – Unknown suspect entered vehicle and took property.
- 1200 blk of 19th Street – 3 vehicles 1 possible injury.
- Lamarkus Hill 7/26/88 was arrested on a county warrant.
March 15th Night Shift:
- 300 blk of St Hwy 75 N – Family members engaged in a verbal altercation
- 600 blk of St Hwy 75 N – Two vehicles, one fled scene
- 2500 blk of Pine Shadows – Family members engaged in a verbal altercation
- 500 blk of I-45 N & 2900 blk of 11th Street – Unknown suspects used a firearm during the commission of a theft at two locations in a ten minute span
- Justin Ray, W/M, DOB 12/29/1984, and Christy Goode, W/F, DOB 3/17/1974, were arrested for Aggravated Robbery (F1), Unauthorized use of a Vehicle (SJF), and Burglary of a Habitation (F2).
- Justin Ray, W/M, DOB 12/29/1984, was arrested for an out of county warrant
- Christopher Sevilla, W/M, DOB 5/11/1992 was arrested for municipal court warrants.
- Michael Gibson, B/M, DOB 9/2/1989, was arrested for municipal court warrants