Shift reports from the Huntsville Police Department for May 14, 2015
- 1300 blk of School Rd – Jose Mejia, h/m 6-17-65, was arrested for public intoxication.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Possible known suspect damaged a vehicle and harassed the victim.
- 3400 blk of Powell Dr – Unknown suspect entered vehicle and stole property.
- 600 blk of I-45 S – Unknown suspect entered building and stole property.
- 700 blk of I-45 S – Unknown suspect entered building and stole property.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Unknown suspect stole a purse.
- 1600 blk of Sycamore – Known suspect stole property.
- 100 blk of Sara Lane – Mike Harris, 7-1-82, was arrested for DWI 3rd.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Unknown suspect failed to remit payment for fuel
- 1300 blk of Smither Drive – Items of property were found and logged at the PD
- 100 blk of I-45 N – Unknown suspect committed theft while displaying a firearm.
- 700 blk of Circle Drive – Known suspect caused bodily injury to a family member
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Tracie Kuehn, W/F, DOB 7/30/1985, was arrested for FUII (SJF), Failure to ID – Fugitive (MA), and Theft (MB),
- 1300 blk of Smither Drive – Logan Patterson, W/M, DOB 10/10/1994, was arrested on an out of county warrant
- 600 blk of FM 2821 W – Tracie Kuehn, W/F, DOB 7/30/1985, was arrested on a parole violation warrant
- 1000 blk of Bowers Blvd – Matthew Sloan, W/M, DOB 3/23/1986, was arrested for public intoxication
- 1300 blk of Sam Houston Avenue – Nickolas Barnes, W/M, DOB 4/25/1994, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia
- 1500 blk of 11th Street – Pedro Rincon, W/M, DOB 6/7/1992, was arrested for DWI (MB).