Shift reports from the Huntsville Police Department for May 15, 2015 to May 19, 2015
5-15-15 Day Shift:
- 100 blk of I-45 S – 2 cars no injuries, one fled scene
- Sam Houston Ave @ Montgomery Road – 2 cars no injuries
- 2500 blk of Sam Houston Ave – Known suspect put sugar in gas tank.
- 5000 blk of Avenue H – Known suspect assaulted family member.
- 900 blk of Thomason
5-15-15 Night Shift:
- 600 blk of Hickory Dr – Couple engaged in a verbal altercation
- 1500 blk of Normal Park – Two vehicles, no injuries
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Huntsville PD assisted in the apprehension of a subject wanted for Murder
- 9th Street @ University Ave – Broderick Hightower, B/M, DOB 5/3/1991, was arrested for municipal court warrants
- 100 blk Memorial Hospital Dr – Terrance Johnson, B/M, DOB 2/19/1964, was arrested for public intoxication
- 100 blk I-45 S – Manuel Ruiz Reyna, W/ M, DOB 8/31/1978, was arrested on a out county warrant for Murder – Authority Mesquite PD.
5-16-15 Day Shift:
- 2800 blk of Lake Road – Unknown suspect took property without consent.
- 2700 blk of Montgomery Road – Family members were involved in a verbal altercation.
- Financial Plaza – Eric Phipps B/M 2/9/91 was arrested for an out of county warrant.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Joshua Craft W/M 2/1/86 was arrested for Theft (MB).
5-16-15 Night Shift:
- 13th Street @ Avenue O – Known subject overdosed on medication
- 300 blk of Johnson Rd – Dating couple had an argument
- 2400 blk of Sycamore – Married couple had an argument
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Possible known suspect took property
- 600 blk of I-45 S – One vehicle no injuries
- 600 blk of I-45 S – Stevi Whittaker W/F DOB 1/2/82 was arrested for a Del C/S and Theft warrant out of Trinity County
- 600 blk of I-45 S – Joshua Tidwell W/M DOB 8/3/83 was arrested for municipal warrants
- 1500 blk of 11th Street – Nickolas Bonvillion W/M DOB 11/8/86 was arrested on an Assault warrant
- 1500 blk of 11th Street – Nickolas Bonvillion W/M DOB 11/8/86 was arrested for Poss C/S PG 1 1<4g and Unl Carry a Weapon
- 100 blk of I-45 N – Bobby Byrd B/M DOB 9/1/89 was arrested on multiple felony and misdemeanor warrants out of Madison County
- 100 blk of I-45 N – Andrea Clifton B/F DOB 1/29/94 was arrested for Hindering Apprehension (F3)
- Gospel Hill @ Sowell Road – Tyrone Thompson B/M DOB 1/13/77 was arrested for municipal warrants
- 1000 blk of I-45 S – Logan Blades W/M DOB 6/15/95 was arrested for PI
5-17-15 Day Shift:
- 100 blk of Avenue D – Known suspect damaged property without consent.
- 700 blk of Boettcher Mill Dr – Stolen vehicle out of San Jacinto County was recovered.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Unknown suspect took property without consent.
- 1000 blk of Elm Ave – Boyfriend and girlfriend were involved in a verbal altercation.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Known suspect took property without consent.
5-18-15 Day Shift:
- 100 blk of St Hwy 30 – UNKNOWN SUSPECT ENTERED SECURE VEHICLE AND CAUSED DAMAGE
- St Hwy 19 @ Bearkat Blvd – ONE VEHICLE, NO INJURIES
- 19th Street @ Sam Houston Ave – TWO VEHICLES, NO INJURIES
- 1200 blk of 11th Street – UNKNOWN SUSPECT(S) DAMAGED VICTIMS PROPERTY W/O CONSENT
- Normal Park Dr @ 11th Street – TWO VEHICLES, NO INJURIES
- 1200 blk of 11th Street – KNOWN SUSPECT ASSAULTED FAMILY MEMBER CAUSING MINOR INJURIES
- 1000 blk of Martin Luther King Dr – ROLLING, SAMMIE, B/M, DOB 4/29/51 WAS ARRESTED FOR OUTSTANDING WARRANT
- 600 blk of FM 2821 – JONES, JAMES CLEVELAND, B/M, DOB: 9/13/93 WAS ARRESTED FOR OUTSTANDING WARRANT
5-18-15 Night Shift:
- 2800 blk of Lake Road – Mother and daughter had an argument
- 1000 blk of Avenue J – Unknown suspect discharged a firearm recklessly
- 700 blk of US Hwy 190 – Known suspect assaulted two family members
5-19-15: SRO Shift:
- 1000 blk of 8th Street – A suspended juvenile refused to leave school grounds with parent.
5-19-15 Day Shift:
- 2900 blk of Old Houston Rd – Unknown suspect took vehicle without consent.
- 900 blk of University Ave – Unknown suspect damaged property without consent.
- 500 blk St Hwy 75 N – 2 vehicles 1 fled the scene.
- 2400 blk of Avenue S – Unknown suspect entered residence and took property without consent.
5-19-15 Night Shift:
- US Hwy 190 @ St Hwy 19 – Two vehicles, one transported to HMH
- St Hwy 10 @ I-45 – Two vehicles, no injuries
- 100 blk of I-45 – Property was located and turned in
- 200 blk of Normal Park – Known suspect caused bodily injury to a family member
- Smith Hill @ Gospel Hill – Known suspect exhibited a deadly weapon during an assault.
- 2500 blk of Sam Houston Ave – Unknown suspect caused damage to property without consent
- 100 blk of Avenue D – Otha Haywood, B/M, DOB 10/13/1954, was arrested for public intoxication(MC)
- 2500 blk of Sycamore – Brittany Terral, W/F, DOB 7/29/1995, was arrested for DUI(MC)