Shift Reports from the Huntsville Police Department for April 30, 2015
- 3000 blk of Montgomery Road – 1 vehicle no injuries.
- Sam Houston Ave @ Boettcher Drive – 2 vehicles 1 possible injury.
- 1400 blk of 14th Street – Unknown suspect took vehicle without consent.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Unknown suspect took property without consent.
- Brookview Drive @ St Hwy 75 N – 2 vehicles 1 transported by life flight.
- 100 blk of Memorial Hospital Dr – Randy Crawford 7/8/74 was arrested on a parole warrant.
- Colonial Drive @ Wanza – Subject was placed in custody on a juvenile parole warrant.
- Old Madisonville Rd @ 10th Street – Known suspect caused bodily injury to a family member
- 1000 blk of 8th Street – A juvenile was reported as a runaway.
- 2300 blk of Avenue M – An animal bite was reported for documentation
- 1800 blk of Sycamore – One vehicle, no injuries, driver arrested for DWI.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Cheyenne Long, W/F, DOB 12/26/1995, was arrested for theft of property (MB)
- 2300 blk of Sam Houston Ave – Courtney Purles, W/F, DOB 1/31/1996, was cited for DUI and released.
- 1500 blk of 11th Street – Teresa Soape, W/F, DOB 3/9/1960, was arrested for public intoxication
- Col Etheredge @ I-45 WFR – Don Johnson, W/M, DOB 10/25/1996, was arrested for an out of county warrant
- Col Etheredge @ I-45 WFR – Don Johnson, W/M, DOB 10/25/1996, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia
- 1800 blk of Sycamore Ave – Gregory Wright, B/M, DOB 8/4/1982 was arrested for DWI – BAC>0.15 (MA)