Shift reports from the Huntsville Police Department for April 27, 2015
- US Hwy 190 @ St Hwy 19 – 2 vehicles 1 transported to HMH.
- 2700 blk of Aberdeen – Howard Terrell 12/7/57 was arrested on a parole warrant.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Robin McClure 10/10/52 was issued a citation for theft.
- I-45 EFR @ Avenue M – Assisted DPS Trooper Fitzpatrick with investigation into DWI, UUMV, and FSGI
- 2300 blk of Sam Houston Ave – A wallet was recovered and turned in
- 600 blk of Hickory Drive – Dating couple engaged in a verbal argument
- 2700 blk of Aberdeen Drive – Lamont Johnson, B/M, DOB 11/27/1977, was arrested for a parole violation
- 600 blk of FM 2821 W – Danny Donovan, W/M, DOB 3/10/1976, was arrested for a parole violation
- 300 blk of St Hwy 75 N – William Gemas, W/M, DOB 4/8/1975, was arrested for public intoxication
- I-45 S – Akmal Abdullaev, W/M, DOB 10/30/1989, was arrested for poss marij (MB) and poss c/s pg1 (F3)