Shift Reports from the Huntsville Police Department for March 17, 2015
- Avenue J @ Sam Houston Avenue – Two vehicle crash with no injuries.
- Trinity Cut Off @ S H 19 – Unknown suspect took property without consent.
- I-45 N @ St Hwy 75 N – Two vehicle crash with no injuries.
- Bowers Blvd @ Montgomery Road – Two vehicle crash with no injuries.
- 1500 blk of 11th Street – Known suspect threatened the victim with a knife.
- 1300 blk of Sycamore Avenue – Known subject overdosed on pills.
- Sam Houston Avenue @ 16th Street – One vehicle struck another and fled the scene without providing information.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – One vehicle struck another and fled the scene without providing information.
- 200 blk of I-45 N – Unknown suspect took a firearm from inside a vehicle without consent.
- 1700 blk of West Lake Shore Drive – Known suspect used victim’s identifying information without consent.
- 2100 blk of Sam Houston Avenue – Three vehicle crash with no injuries.
- Dedrick Archie B/M 10/4/91 was arrested for municipal warrants.
- Curtis Helton W/M 1/25/88 was arrested for municipal warrants.
- Rosie Miller, BF 12/3/74, was arrested for Possession of Controlled Substance.
- 3000 blk of St Hwy 30 – A suspicious incident was reported.
- 500 blk of Hickory – A dating couple was involved in a verbal dispute.
- 1900 blk of Quality Blvd – A known subject intentionally injured himself.
- 1500 blk of 11th Street – A possibly known suspect intentionally damaged a vehicle.
- 700 blk of US Hwy 190 – A known juvenile left home without consent.
- Krystal Scaletta (WF 031088) was arrested for outstanding municipal warrants.
- Gonzalo Correa (W/HM 052581) was arrested for public intoxication.
- Delphin Anthis (WM 100489) and Clifton Lee Phillips (WM 022557) were arrested for public intoxication.