Shift Reports from the Huntsville Police Department for March 11, 2015
- 300 blk of Brunch Avenue – Husband and wife were involved in a verbal altercation.
- Sycamore Avenue @ 13th Street – Two vehicle crash with no injuries.
- 200 blk of St Hwy 75 N – Motorcycle vs. a car with one life flighted. Accident reconstruction responded to scene.
- 1900 blk of Avenue N 1/2 – Known subject was detained on a EMH warrant and transported to facility.
- 200 blk of St Hwy 75 N – Two vehicles, one party transported by Life Flight
- 200 blk of West Hill Park Circle – Unknown suspect entered a hotel room without consent and took property
- 600 blk of Hayman Street – Dating couple engaged in a verbal argument
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Possible known suspect entered several vehicles and took property without consent
- 1200 blk of Josey Street – Unknown suspect entered a residence without consent and took property
- 1800 blk of Sycamore Avenue – One vehicle struck a street sign and fled scene. Vehicle was later located
- Wendy Corner, W/F, DOB 5/9/1965, was arrested for public intoxication
- Michael Ide, W/M, DOB 4/8/1971, was arrested for municipal court warrants
- Jason King, W/M, DOB 1/26/1979, was arrested for municipal court warrants
- Daniel Nolan, W/M, DOB 8/4/1982, and Gregory Wright, B/M, DOB 8/4/1982, were arrested for public intoxication