Shift Reports from the Huntsville Police Department for May 4, 2015
- 1400 blk of Avenue C – Known subject intentionaly overdosed on medication.
- 100 blk of Essex Blvd – Unknown suspect entered residence and took property without consent.
- 2000 blk of Sam Houston Ave – One vehicle struck another and fled the scene without providing information.
- 3000 blk of St Hwy 30 – Unknown suspect took property without consent.
- 900 blk of Avenue J – Possibly known suspect sexually assaulted the victim. CID Notified.
- 1100 blk of 8th Street – Known suspect damaged property without consent.
- 16th St @ Avenue C – Known suspect damaged property without consent.
- US Hwy 190 @ Sweetgum Ave – Eric Minor B/M 7/7/80 was arrested for Tampering W/ Evidence (F3).
- 700 blk of FM 2821 W – Robert Humphrey B/M 11/28/84 was arrested for a probabtion violation warrant.
- Sam Houston Ave @ 16th St – Two vehicles no injuries
- FM 2821 D @ St Hwy 19 – Two vehicles no injuries
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Unknown suspect took property without consent
- 1100 blk of Sam Houston Ave – Unknown suspect damaged property without consent
- 100 blk of Ryan’s Ferry Road – Two brothers had an argument
- 6th Street @ Avenue G – Xavier Lee B/M DOB 5/4/91 was arrested for Evading Arrest and Poss C/S PG 4 >400g
- 100 blk of St Hwy 19 – Brittany Amedee W/F DOB 5/5/69 was arrested for Assault F/V