Shift Reports from the Huntsville Police Department for March 10, 2015
- 1300 blk of Smither Drive – Unknown suspect entered residence and took property without consent.
- 1200 blk of 11th Street – Unknown suspect used victim’s identifying information without consent.
- 1400 blk of Avenue J – Known suspect assaulted the victim family violence.
- 1200 blk of 11th Street – Known suspect sexually assaulted a minor. CID notified and assisted.
- 100 blk of I-45 S – Two vehicle crash with no injuries.
- 100 blk of Willowbend Drive – Unknown suspect used victim’s identifying information without consent.
- David Ortiz H/M 7/6/76 was arrested for a parole warrant.
- Jessica Gregory W/F 8/21/87 was arrested for Theft.
- Robin McClure W/M 10/15/52 was arrested for Public Intoxication.
- 100 blk of Johnson Road – A juvenile left home without parental consent.
- 300 blk of Sowell Drive – Victim was assaulted by a known subject with a weapon.
- Michelle Pavlicek Mock (WF 011068) was arrested for driving while intoxicated MB.
- Michael Jerome Mack (BM 112674) was arrested for a parole violation warrant.
- Bobby Ray Smith (BM 042166) was arrested for evading arrest F3 and driving while license invalid MC.
- Bobby Ray Smith (BM 042166) was arrested for driving while intoxicated 3rd or more F3.